Is your old man the world’s biggest car guru? Treat him to a spectacular Sunday of nothing but cars this Father’s Day. Not sure what to do? Here are some unique car-themed ways to celebrate Father’s Day this June:
- Wash Dad’s car…together: If your dad is a true car geek, he probably enjoys the time he spends working on his car. So rather than buying him tokens for the car wash, buy the supplies to wash your car at home with your dad.
- Go to the drive-in: There are plenty of good summer blockbusters this year—Avengers, Deadpool, and more. Support your local drive-in in your father’s favorite set of wheels this Father’s Day weekend.
- Take a short road trip: Here in Vernal, we are just a short road trip away from some beautiful landscapes and amazing outdoor adventures every dad will love. But what he’ll love even more is the time spent bonding with you and his car. Just make sure you pay for the gas
- Buy him something: If your dad hates surprise activities and would rather spend the day at home, treat him to a car-themed gift, like some of these suggestions from Cars.com.
- For even more suggestions on ways to shower your dad with appreciation this holiday, contact us at L&L Motors.