We are in the thick of summer heat here in the Beehive State. Cool off by visiting one of these five Utah water parks with family and friends.
- Seven Peaks: Located in Salt Lake City, Seven Peaks is a favorite for visitors of all ages. The amazing water park currently holds 14 slides and also has fun areas like Dinosaur Bay and the Amazon River.
- Cherry Hill: Kaysville’s Cherry Hill includes the Pirate Cove attraction that kids love. Parents can relax in the lazy river while thrill seekers will enjoy the Cardiac Canyon River Run.
- Cowabunga Bay: Head to Cowabunga Bay in Draper for colorful waterslides and fun in the sun. Kids will have a blast in the maze of water attractions while parents can ease into the zero-degree entry pool, take it easy on the lazy river or go crazy on the 11 waterslides.
- Layton Surf-n-Swim: Open year-round, this wave pool in Layton is a top attraction — and it’s incredibly affordable at just $4.50.
- Lagoon-a-Beach: Farmington’s Lagoon-a-Beach water park is the perfect place to chill off after a hot day of rides at the Lagoon amusement park. This water park includes hydro tubes, waterslides, waterfalls and a lazy river.
For more ideas on fun ways to stay cool this summer, contact us at L&L Motor. We’ll gladly recommend our favorite sites to explore.