For many people, finding a vehicle with the best gas mileage is a top priority. If you’re wondering which 2018 Ford model gets the best gas mileage, never fear. We’ve gone ahead and put together a quick list of the most fuel-efficient Ford models in each segment, based on their standard EPA-estimated fuel efficiency rating.
Hybrids & EVs
As you might guess from their eco-friendly powertrains, Ford’s Hybrids and EVs happen to have the best fuel economy in the lot. From the all-electric Focus hatchback to the suave-looking Fusion Hybrid, the options are endless. Here’s a look at these models’ fuel-efficiency numbers from highest to lowest:
- 2018 Ford Focus Electric: 118 MPGe city and 96 MPGe highway
- 2018 Ford Fusion Energi: 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway; 104 MPGe city and 91 MPGe highway
- 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid: 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid: 42 mpg city and 38 mpg highway
Sedans & Hatchbacks
Depending on the size of the sedan and hatchback, you will find that you can still get some great fuel-efficiency ratings. Here’s a look at Ford’s three most fuel-efficient models in this segment.
- 2018 Ford C-Max: 42 mpg city and 38 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Fiesta: 27 mpg city and 35 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Focus: 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway
Crossovers & SUVs
Crossovers and SUVs are great options for family cars. If you’re wondering which of Ford’s models are the most fuel-efficient, though, we’ve found the top three.
- 2018 Ford EcoSport: 27 mpg city and 29 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Escape: 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Edge: 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway
Ford’s pickup trucks are legendary. Not only do they offer superior power, but they also have some good fuel-efficiency numbers. Here’s a look at how fuel-efficient the popular F-150 is with its standard engine.
- 2018 Ford F-150: 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway
Test-drive any of these reputable Ford models for yourself when you stop by L&L Motor. We’ll be happy to match you with a vehicle that suits your efficiency preferences.