Whether you live in a city or a suburb, the struggle to find a parking spot for your vehicle is real. Even here in Vernal — especially if you head into one of the popular businesses lining Main Street — you might find it difficult to find a spot where you want it to be. The Ford EcoSport is here to change that. In fact, when you’re behind the wheel of the EcoSport, you should be able to find what Ford calls EcoSpots — parking spots that are prefect for the EcoSport’s short body.Continue reading →
For many people, finding a vehicle with the best gas mileage is a top priority. If you’re wondering which 2018 Ford model gets the best gas mileage, never fear. We’ve gone ahead and put together a quick list of the most fuel-efficient Ford models in each segment, based on their standard EPA-estimated fuel efficiency rating.
Hybrids & EVs
As you might guess from their eco-friendly powertrains, Ford’s Hybrids and EVs happen to have the best fuel economy in the lot. From the all-electric Focus hatchback to the suave-looking Fusion Hybrid, the options are endless. Here’s a look at these models’ fuel-efficiency numbers from highest to lowest:
- 2018 Ford Focus Electric: 118 MPGe city and 96 MPGe highway
- 2018 Ford Fusion Energi: 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway; 104 MPGe city and 91 MPGe highway
- 2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid: 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford C-Max Hybrid: 42 mpg city and 38 mpg highway
Sedans & Hatchbacks
Depending on the size of the sedan and hatchback, you will find that you can still get some great fuel-efficiency ratings. Here’s a look at Ford’s three most fuel-efficient models in this segment.
- 2018 Ford C-Max: 42 mpg city and 38 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Fiesta: 27 mpg city and 35 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Focus: 25 mpg city and 34 mpg highway
Crossovers & SUVs
Crossovers and SUVs are great options for family cars. If you’re wondering which of Ford’s models are the most fuel-efficient, though, we’ve found the top three.
- 2018 Ford EcoSport: 27 mpg city and 29 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Escape: 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway
- 2018 Ford Edge: 21 mpg city and 29 mpg highway
Ford’s pickup trucks are legendary. Not only do they offer superior power, but they also have some good fuel-efficiency numbers. Here’s a look at how fuel-efficient the popular F-150 is with its standard engine.
- 2018 Ford F-150: 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway
Test-drive any of these reputable Ford models for yourself when you stop by L&L Motor. We’ll be happy to match you with a vehicle that suits your efficiency preferences.